So it's vital we address and deal with our emotions to help stop this destructive behaviour.
With obesity rising fast even with the government putting money into health and food education, the situation is getting worse. This is scary for many individuals and for the country as a whole, as where will it stop?
As a nutritionist I am well aware of what people should be eating so can help pass this information onto my clients easily but what I noticed that many clients seem unable to make that change and follow the diet. Afterall the best balanced diet in the world is no use if it is not followed.
By considering why this may be the case, I started to research and look into the power of the mind-body connection and really aimed to understand emotional overeating as many clients would blame an emotion for their eating.
I therefore trained as a Master NLP Life Coach and Master Hypnotherapist, allowing me to help my clients, remove these negative emotions and rewire the brain connections into a more positive behaviour, setting new positive beliefs, tools and strategies specific to each client.
My new approach to losing weight has been transformational to my service and more importantly to my clients. Fantastic!!!
So what do you need to do?
1. Keep a food, emotional and lifestyle diary to identify the negative emotions that are spiralling your eating out of control.
2. Have Time Line Therapy (TM) to remove these emotions and beliefs
3. Insert new positive beliefs
4. I then provide tools and strategies for each client to deal with their eating in future
5. And only then do I provide the nutrition advice and support, which the client will now be able to follow easily and effectively as there are no more internal thoughts sabbotaging their goals anymore... leaving them free to move forward.
Please stop suffering in silence as I can really make you feel so much more positive and get the weight loss you require, that also stays off, if you do as I say.
Please give me a call on 01252 706995 or 07795467090 or firstname.lastname@example.org